Nowadays, erectile dysfunction is the most common health problem that a lot of men face. However, there are no reasons for depression as the modern medicine has much to offer. And among such magic pills there is Levitra – the latest scientific invention for the successful treatment of such disease as erectile dysfunction in men. While creating the drug pharmacists have taken into account the shortcomings of other drugs with the similar actions and as a result obtained tablets able to solve the problem of male impotency very effectively. At the moment Levitra is considered to be a drug that works ten times more effective than the famous Viagra. Let’s look at the principle of action of this pill in detail.
To buy Levitra go to official pharmacy please.
The features of Levitra’s mechanism of action
Levitra main feature is the quickness of action- tablets begin to give a desired effect within 20-25 minutes (in some men this period of time is no longer than 10 minutes) after administration, which is several times faster than other similar pills. The main component of this drug Vardenafil has proven to be effective for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), which helps to relax the smooth muscles of the corpus cavernosum of the male genitals and contributes to the expansion of its vessels, which greatly increases the blood flow to the penis and leads to a persistent and long-lasting erection.
Experts admit that with the help of the drug Levitra man can solve two problems at once:
- get rid of erectile dysfunction;
- delay the onset of ejaculation, prolonging the time of sexual intercourse.
You should also be aware that Levitra does not affect the libido (sexual desire) in men, sperm motility and ability to fertilize.
Top-7 benefits of Levitra
Levitra is able to offer men a lot of advantages. Get acquainted with the most significant that make Levitra different from many other drugs with the similar effect.
- Levitra is highly effective from the very first application, in spite of age and forms of erectile dysfunction.
- Eating fatty foods and drinking alcohol does not reduce the effectiveness of the drug in comparison with Viagra, which can start working worse in case you have eaten fat food just before taking the pill or have drunk alcoholic beverages.
- The tablets can be administered by those men with diabetes, they also have a positive effect on the potency after prostatectomy.
- Suitable for elderly men who are over 60 years old.
- The drug can reduce the time of rest and recovery between the sexual acts.
- Levitra is well tolerated in case it is just a single application as well as the long-term use on the regular basis.
- It doesn’t cause habituation effect.
What doses of Levitra to take?
The initial recommended dose is no more than 10 mg of Vardenafil. And the recommended maximum possible dose is 20 mg. The largest dose (20 mg) is usually given to men suffering from diabetes or prostatectomy because the initial dose in these cases is ineffective. Elderly patients ( this refers to those men who are older than 60) are recommended to take rather than half of the dose – 5 mg.
Shortly after taking the pill in the majority of males (90%) there is a normalization of erectile function. Take Levitra no more than once per day. A man, using a single tablet, may engage in “a fun experience” for a long time – 8-10 hours. It should be noted that the drug contributes to the desired onset of an erection only when a man is sexually excited. In the absence of the so-called “sexual stimulus” use Levitra or generic will not lead to the appearance of erection. It refers to all drugs for erectile dysfunction treatment. Their principle of action is based on the natural stimulation and excitement.
Are there any contraindications to the use of Levitra?
Levitra – one of the few drugs for the treatment of erectile dysfunction with almost no contraindications. However, there are some of them. The drug shouldn’t be taken by the following groups of patients:
- young people under 18 years,
- men suffering from heart problems, kidney and liver diseases,
- men who have very low blood pressure or uncontrolled increase in pressure,
- men who have anatomically an irregular shape of the penis,
- if a man is hypersensitive to the main active component of the drug,
- when taken with drugs that contain nitrates or nitric oxide donators are.
What are the side effects of Levitra?
If you are hypersensitive to the drug or any of its components, then you can experience the following side effects mentioned below: dizziness, somnolence, headache, hot flushes, face redness, dyspepsia, nausea, epistaxis. The most common situation when adverse effects may appear is the drug’s overdose. You should inform your doctor in case of taking the larger dose of Levitra and noticing one of the negative effects caused by its action. Don’t think that if you miss one intake of the drug and then have twice dose you will get the better result. This is not so as the most probable reaction from the side of your organism will be some kind of adverse reaction. There are also possible allergic reactions: urticaria, angioedema, anaphylactic shock, bronchospasm.
In rare cases using Vardenafil may lead to the prolonged erection that is able to do harm to the penis tissue and as a consequence become the reason of the disorders of potency. If you have noticed any serious side effect, hurry up to call your doctor.
Which analogues can substitute Levitra?
If you can’t find Levitra or have some side effects caused by this drug, it is better to consult your healthcare specialist who will be able to consider other drugs and choose the most appropriate one taking into account possible allergic reaction. If you have experienced allergy, which was a reaction to the main active substance of Levitra, the most reasonable solution will be to choose the drug based on other component, for example, Sildenafil. That’s why the most popular analogues of Levitra are Viagra and its generics, which is aimed at the same result but has other ingredients.